Thursday, August 11, 2005

He Might Be A Sumbitch, But He's Our Sumbitch

Yes, folks, as of 10:19 AM, it is my birthday. I am not so vain as to suppose this is a matter of any great import to more than a select few, but, as the same could be said of this humble blog, I felt I would let it be known. Dispensing with the usual disclaimers I make about how this is not meant to be a forum for my emotions, which have their proper outlet in gambling, grain alcohol, and mob rule, I will say only this: I have the finest friends and family I could ask for, and it is my goal that today I will celebrate you all rather than selfishly hope that you will celebrate me. As such, no further gifts are necessary.

Unless, of course, you have a good bottle of port or some of those fierce Wyoming-style fireworks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro - you gotta make more posts - you help me get through the work day but the content on this site has been nonexistent recently - step it up rosen

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also an August 11th baby. Next year, forget the fireworks - revel in the fact that a gen-yoo-ine meteor shower peaks on your birthday.

- Arianna

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home